[Newsletter PoDM ] Newsletter mailing list: GDPR disclaimer

newsletter at databasetheory.org newsletter at databasetheory.org
Tue May 29 19:13:56 UTC 2018

Dear reader,

You are currently registered to receive the bi-monthly newsletter on
Principles of Data Management from databasetheory.org

In the context of the new GDPR regulations that are in effect since last
Friday, we'd like to notify you that we store your email address and
full name in order to offer you this service. No other information is
stored on our servers .  Your email address is not used for any other
purposes and we do not share or distribute email addresses in any way.

If you would like to take this opportunity to unregister from the
newsletter mailing list, you may do so by using the link and/or
instructions at the bottom of this email.

With kind regards,

The administrators behind the databasetheory.org and the newsletter on
Principles of Data Management,

Stijn Vansummeren, Thomas Schwentick, Floris Geerts