Below please find the list of accepted papers from the first submission round of PODS 2018 (in no particular order):
- Mahmoud Abo Khamis, Hung Ngo, Xuanlong Nguyen, Dan Olteanu and Maximilian Schleich. In-Database Learning with Sparse Tensors
- Matthias Niewerth and Luc Segoufin. Enumeration of MSO Queries on Strings with Constant Delay and Logarithmic Updates
- Wolfgang Fischl, Georg Gottlob and Reinhard Pichler. General and Fractional Hypertree Decompositions: Hard and Easy Cases
- Pablo Barceló, Gerald Berger and Andreas Pieris. Containment for Rule-Based Ontology-Mediated Queries
- David P. Woodruff and Qin Zhang. Distributed Statistical Estimation of Matrix Products with Applications
- Antoine Amarilli and Michael Benedikt. When Can We Answer Queries Using Result-Bounded Data Interfaces?
- Marco Calautti, Leonid Libkin and Andreas Pieris. An Operational Approach to Consistent Query Answering
- Dominik D. Freydenberger, Benny Kimelfeld and Liat Peterfreund. Joining Extractions of Regular Expressions
- Francisco Maturana, Cristian Riveros and Domagoj Vrgoc. Document Spanners for Extracting Incomplete Information: Expressiveness and Complexity
- Sharareh Alipour and Amir Jafari. Improvements on the k-center problem for uncertain data
- Martin Grohe and Nicole Schweikardt. First-Order Query Evaluation with Cardinality Conditions
The deadline for the second submission cycle is December 12, 2017, and we are looking forward to your contributions!